About the project
Project "Independent Travel for All" is devoted to investigation of travel skills, systematization of experience of numerous trips and hiking. The site is a source of useful information for travellers, organizers of touristic routes, and curious people, interested in wonderful places of our world.
Unfortunately, the language of our site is Russian. However, English version will be developed in future.
- Independent international tourism. Find answers for questions like: How to get? Where to live? What to look? Today here are useful materials about european countries, as well as Egypt, Iran, Turkey and Thailand.
- Theory and practice of independent travel. Here you could find useful practical advices, description of important things, considarably facilitating the trip and its organization.
- Experience interchange between travellers. Sections for travel notes, impressions, adventures, received from different people, will be created. If you want to share with your travel experience, please contact us by e-mail. English, Russian and Ukrainian languages are appropriate.
- The structured information is used. Not confused reports, but simply ordered materials.
- The free travel is considered. Not strict goals and objectives for the trip, not fixed routes, but pleasure and observation.
- For journals, books, internet publishing. Preparing articles, photos, travel notes, recommendations, advices, overviews of countries and trip peculiarities, under the treaty. Accepting orders for reporting during our trips. English, Russian and Ukrainian languages are appropriate. Waiting for your suggestions!
- For tourists. Help in planning of trip, in creating of travel route. Consultation for peculiarities of journey. You need help? So write to us!
- Web links interchange, partnership programs. For developers of travel, adventure, touristic sites, as well as for hotel and transport owners, touristic guides, etc. - we could place a direct link on your web resources and contacts on the pages of our site. Please, write to us, and we will come to agreement.